- Address on Judicial Courage at the Joint Annual Meeting of the Supreme Court and Nova Scotia Court of Appeal - The Honourable Luc Martineau, October 12, 2018.
- Presentation for the 21st Annual Intellectual Property Law: The Year in Review - The Honourable Justice Michael D. Manson, January 19, 2017.
- View from the Bunker: The Role of the Federal Court in National Security- The Honourable Richard D. Mosley, November 25, 2015.
- Stays of Removal - Notes for Presentation to the County of Carleton Law Association, The Honourable Russel W. Zinn - November 1, 2012
- National Security, Human Rights and the Federal Court - speech delivered by the Honourable Anne Mactavish before the International Commission of Jurists in Ottawa, on February 4, 2013
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for First Nations - Judicial Review Issues - Meeting with the Liaison Committee of the Montreal Bar, Justice Leonard Mandamin - January 15, 2013
- Federal Court Mediation - Personal Experiences, Meeting with the Liaison Committee of the Montreal Bar, Justice Sean Harrington - January 10, 2013.
- Thoughts of a Federal Court Judge - Speaking notes on the occasion of the 2013 Integrated National Training Seminar - Immigration and Refugee Board, the Honourable Luc Martineau - January 9, 2013
- Address to the National Hearings Officer Training Session, the Honourable Russel Zinn - September 12, 2012
- Address at the Canadian Bar Association Annual Meeting, the Honourable Edmond Blanchard - August 15, 2006
- Balancing Human Rights and National Security concerns : A reality check, the Honourable Simon Noël - January 16, 2006
- Address at the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law, the Honourable Eleanor Dawson - March 30, 2006
- The Federal Court and National Security, the Honourable Allan Lutfy, Chief Justice - May 18, 2005
This is a Modal Popup Form