|Date & Time||Topic|
|Video coming soon! (no need to register)||Focus on E-Filing|
Check back for details on how to register for upcoming webinars.
- Electronic Guide for preparation of Digitized Court Documents
- Video Guides and Webinars for Participants
- Webinar #1: RECORDING: E-Filing Practical Tips and Best Practices (April 28, 2020 webinar; this recording contains 1 hour and 40 minutes of Professionalism Content as per the Law Society of Ontario; other laws societies pending.)
- Webinar #2: RECORDING: Best E-Practices Demonstration (This recording contains 1 hour and 10 minutes of Professionalism Content as per the Law Society of Ontario; other laws societies pending.)
- Video Tips from the Registry Part 1: 15 Tips from the Registry
- Sample of Court filing containing digital features described in Webinars #1 and #2 including – OCR, tabs and links
Be sure to bookmark this page and check back for updated resources and new content regularly.
In Person or by Mail
- Find your local Registry offices
By Phone or by Fax
- Find a local phone or fax number (Telephone List)
- Email us at email@example.com for general inquiries.
This e-mail address should NOT be used for filing documents, sending correspondence, making enquiries regarding proceedings and decisions of the Court, or for requests for photocopies or other types of information. To return to e-Filing, please go here.
- You can also follow the Federal Court on Twitter using @FedCourt_CAN_en
Date modified: 2020-11-06